Friday, March 6, 2009

Cadiz





Hey guys sorry about the lack of updates. Any internet I'm able to get is very very slow and unreliable. The pictures take forever to upload, we're talking like 20 minutes here. I'm sitting in the middle of the mall becuase I'm boycotting the internet cafe. it's overpriced and the lady is mean. These are some pictures of carnaval in Cádiz. basically it was the apocalypse. in a good way. I dressed up as a cave woman and spend over an hour backcombing my hair. I easily had the best hair out of all the thousands of people that were there. people kept stopping me and asking if it was a wig. but i ended up with dreads. it took over half a bottle of conditioner and a lot of patience to comb them out but it was worth it. ahhhh the pictures are uploading right now and its taking forever ahhhhh i hope they make it before the battery runs out on my laptop. im serious, it takes that long. ok YES ITS DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment